2 medium sized Raw mangoes, finely chopped
3 tbsp Kashmiri chilli powder
1/4 tbsp Turmeric powder
1/4 tbsp Fenugreek seeds
1/4 tbsp Mustard Seeds
A pinch of asafoetida
1/2 cup Sesame oil
1.Heat some oil in a heavy bottom pan. Saute the finely chopped green chilli, ginger, garlic, and onion. Stir until onions turn brown.
2. Add chopped tomatoes and saute until cooked. Now add the mashed potatoes, cabbage, cauliflower, carrots, peas and mushroom.
3. add ½ cup water adjusting consistency as required
3. Add the pav bhaji masala and add water as required. Cover and cook for 15 to 20 minutes.
4. Add salt and lemon juice.
5. Garnish with chopped onion, coriander, green chilli and grated cheese.
6. Toast the pavs(buns) on a flat pan and spread butter.
7. Serve hot with the gravy.