Apple Halwa is an easy halwa to make in less than 30 mins.
2 medium sized apples
1/4 cup sugar
1 tbsp broken cashews
4 tbsp ghee
cardamom powder for taste
1.In a pan heat 1.5 tbsp of ghee then add cashews and fry till golden brown and set aside.
2. Make the puree of 2 apples.
3. Add this puree to the ghee. Mix well and saute for 3-5 mins in low flame.
4. Then add sugar and mix well until sugar dissolves.
5. Cook for another couple of minute.
6. Add ghee and keep stirring.
7. Finally add cardamom powder and cashews.