Oats dosa are folded pancakes made from powdered oats and lentils. They are eaten as a snack or as a meal.
1 cup powdered oats ( roast the oats for 2-3 minutes then powder them)
1/4 cup powdered urad dal
1 1/2 cup water
salt to taste
1 chopped onion
3 mashed potatoes
salt and chilli powder to taste
1. Mix oats powder, urad dal powder and salt with water to obtain a thin pouring batter.
2. Keep aside for 5-10 minutes till it becomes slightly thick.
3. In the meanwhile, Heat a pan with some little. Add the chopped onion and cook on low heat till the onions turns soft.
4. Add salt, chilli powder and mashed potatoes together for the filling.
5. Now, heat a non stick pan. Pour a ladle of batter on low flame, spreading from inside to get a round dosa shape.
6.Cook on both sides and add some filling in the centre and fold over.